In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF:
Since 1967, the Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (MKSAP) has been the most trusted resource in lifelong learning for internal medicine physicians and residents. The tradition continues with MKSAP 18.
Features of ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
Regularly updated content.
With “New Info Updates,” MKSAP 18 Digital will be regularly updated to reflect practice-changing information, guidelines, and expert recommendations.
Physicians can develop a customized learning strategy with custom quizzes or flashcards, or focus learning on high value care or hospitalist-specific content.
Board Prep for ACCGME-accredited osteopathic programs.
MKSAP 18 will help residents in ACGME-accredited osteopathic programs prepare for the ABIM Certification exam.
Dependable MOC resource.
Whether for the ABIM’s traditional 10-year MOC exam or the new Knowledge Check-in, practicing physicians can continue to rely on MKSAP to help them develop an effective study strategy while also earning MOC points.
MKSAP offers a value-packed learning management system for one subscription price with no renewal fees and unlimited opportunities to clear your answers. With a comprehensive syllabus text, an extensive Q-bank, hundreds of high value care recommendations, specially highlighted hospitalist content, carefully crafted tables, custom quizzes, progress reports, CME certificates, and more, MKSAP offers the most learning for the most value.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF:
- Cardiovascular Medicine – Andrew Wang, MD Dermatology – Jeremy Jackson, MD
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology – Richard Saad, MD, MS Hematology – Richard S. Eisenstaedt, MD, MACP
- Oncology – David Mintzer, MD Neurology – Robert G. Kaniecki, MD Rheumatology – Michael Pillinger, MD
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Nephrology Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF:
- Create custom quizzes based on MCQs you’ve starred, previously answered incorrectly, or by topic/interest area. Use “Study Mode (untimed)” to review questions or “Exam Mode (timed)” to simulate the big day
- Create a practice exam to assess your exam readiness, using randomly selected questions based on the ABIM blueprint
- View peer statistics to compare your performance to other physicians
- Access “Related Text” links from questions you’ve answered incorrectly to strengthen learning
- Clear your answers as many times as you like to master the MKSAP content
- Test your interpretive skills and prepare for image-based Boards questions with Virtual Dx
- Solidify your comprehension of MKSAP by reviewing Board Basics 1 month before exam day
ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF:
FILE SIZE: 14.5 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download ACP MKSAP 18 Complete PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.