In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of BRS Gross Anatomy (Board Review Series) 8th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
Succeed in your anatomy course and the USMLE Step 1 exam with BRS Gross Anatomy, 8e . Written in the popular Board Review Series outline format, this powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy through concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Over 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams, and an end-of-book comprehensive exam help you master key information.
Features of BRS Gross Anatomy (Board Review Series) 8th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- New high-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An updated full-color art program helps you understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
- New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms help you develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- Clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- A 100-question comprehensive exam at the end of the book provides a great prep tool for the actual exam.
- A new chapter on cranial nerves provides information covered on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
- Perineum and pelvis
- Lower limb
- Upper limb
- Head and neck
- Cranial and autonomic nerves
- Comprehensive examination.
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
- Series: Board Review Series
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eighth edition (December 23, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451193076
- ISBN-13: 978-1451193077
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 56 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.