In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF:
Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 36th Edition of the highly successful Essential Med Notes textbook series. The 2020 edition features content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections that are consistent with the most recent medical licensing exam objectives.
Many landmark trials have been included to reflect the most current evidence across all medical specialties. The new division of Essential Med Notes into three textbooks – medicine, surgery, and primary medicine enhances readability and eases the load of studying for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams. We have also redesigned our website to more closely reflect the layout of the textbook and to enrich the learning experience.
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales have been donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Features of Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Updated content reflective of the newest USMLE® Step 2 objectives
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties divided into three books – medicine, surgery, and primary medicine.
- A convenient e-book available for purchase
- Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence-Based Medicine highlights
- Our redesigned website features online resources, including a Color Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations, and much more!
- The Clinical Handbook highlights common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics – the perfect size to carry on the wards, which has also been updated to be reflective of the latest evidence-based USMLE® objectives. The Clinical Handbook also contains Stat Notes, which is the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, featuring a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF:
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF:
- Paperback: 1384 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 36 edition (January 8, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1927363675
- ISBN-13: 978-1927363676
Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF:
FILE SIZE: 50 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.