In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Pediatric Primary Care 6th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Pediatric Primary Care PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Pediatric Primary Care 6th Edition PDF:
Get an in-depth look at pediatric primary care through the eyes of a Nurse Practitioner! Pediatric Primary Care, 6th Edition guides readers through the process of assessing, managing, and preventing health problems in infants, children, and adolescents. Key topics include developmental theory, issues of daily living, the health status of children today, and diversity and cultural considerations. This sixth edition also features a wealth of new content and updates ― such as a new chapter on pediatric pharmacology, full-color design and illustrations, new QSEN integration, updated coverage of the impact of the Affordable Care Act, a refocused chapter on practice management, and more ― to keep readers up to date on the latest issues affecting practice today.
Features of Pediatric Primary Care 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Comprehensive content provides a complete foundation in the primary care of children from the unique perspective of the Nurse Practitioner and covers the full spectrum of health conditions seen in the primary care of children, emphasizing both prevention and management.
- In-depth guidance on assessing and managing pediatric health problems covers patients from infancy through adolescence.
- Four-part organization includes 1) an introductory unit on the foundations of global pediatric health, child and family health assessment, and cultural perspectives for pediatric primary care; 2) a unit on managing child development; 3) a unit on health promotion and management; and 4) a unit on disease management.
- Content devoted to issues of daily living covers issues that are a part of every child’s growth ― such as nutrition and toilet training ― that could lead to health problems unless appropriate education and guidance are given.
- Algorithms are used throughout the book to provide a concise overview of the evaluation and management of common disorders.
- Resources for providers and families are also included throughout the text for further information.
- Expert editor team well is well-versed in the scope of practice and knowledge base of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (PNPs) and Family Nurse Practitioners (FNPs).
- NEW! Updated content throughout reflects the latest developments in our understanding of disease processes, disease management in children, and current trends in pediatric healthcare.
- NEW! Chapter on prescribing pediatric medications emphasizes the unique needs of children in pharmacotherapy.
- NEW! Practice Alerts highlight situations that may require urgent action, consultation, or referral for additional treatment outside the primary care setting.
- NEW! Full-color design and illustrations improve usability and learning.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Pediatric Primary Care 6th Edition PDF:
Unit One: Pediatric Primary Care Foundations
1.Health Status of Children: Global and Local Perspectives
2.Child and Family Health Assessment
3.Cultural Perspectives for Pediatric Primary Care
Unit Two: Management of Development
4.Developmental Management in Pediatric Primary Care
5.Developmental Management of Infants
6.Developmental Management in Early Childhood
7.Developmental Management of School-Age Children
8.Developmental Management of Adolescents
Unit Three: Approaches to Health Management in Pediatric Primary Care
9.Introduction to Functional Health Patterns and Health Promotion
13.Physical Activity and Sports for Children and Adolescents
14.Sleep and Rest
16.Values and Beliefs
19.Coping and Stress Tolerance: Mental Health and Illness
20.Cognitive-Perceptual Disorders: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Learning Problems, Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Blindness, and Deafness
Unit Four: Approaches to Disease Management
21.Introduction to Disease Management
22.Prescribing Medications in Pediatrics NEW!
23.Pediatric Pain Management
24.Infectious Diseases and Immunizations
25.Atopic and Rheumatic Disorders
26.Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
34.Dental and Oral Disorders
42.Environmental Health Issues
44.Strategies for Managing a Pediatric Health Care Practice
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Pediatric Primary Care 6th Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 1296 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (April 20, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032324338X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323243384
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.7 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 pounds
Pediatric Primary Care 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Pediatric Primary Care PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Pediatric Primary Care 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 110 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Pediatric Primary Care 6th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.