In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the USMLE Books Download, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Checkout the complete overview of the book All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health 4th Edition PDF:
The only book featuring nursing care plans for all core clinical areas, Swearingen’s All-In-One Nursing Care Planning Resource, 4th Edition provides 100 care plans with the nursing diagnoses and interventions you need to know to care for patients in all settings. It includes care plans for medical-surgical, maternity/OB, pediatrics, and psychiatric-mental health, so you can use just one book throughout your entire nursing curriculum. This edition includes a new care plan addressing normal labor and birth, a new full-color design, new QSEN safety icons, new quick-reference color tabs, and updates reflecting the latest NANDA-I nursing diagnoses and collaborative problems. Edited by nursing expert Pamela L. Swearingen, this book is known for its clear approach, easy-to-use format, and straightforward rationales.
Features of All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- NANDA-I nursing diagnosesare incorporated throughout the text tokeep you current with NANDA-I terminology and the latest diagnoses.
- Color-coded sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric-mental health nursing care plans make it easier to find information quickly.
- A consistent format for each care plan allows faster lookup of topics, with headings for Overview/Pathophysiology, Health Care Setting, Assessment, Diagnostic Tests, Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, Interventions with Rationales, and Patient-Family Teaching and Discharge Planning.
- Prioritized nursing diagnoses are listed in order of importance and physiologic patient needs.
- A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to scan information.
- Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to specific patient situations in clinical practice.
- Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you to set realistic goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality, cost-effective care.
- NEW! Care plan for normal labor and birth addresses nursing care for the client experiencing normal labor and delivery.
- UPDATED content is written by practicing cliniciansandcovers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, patient safety considerations, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
- NEW full-color design makes the text more user friendly, and includes NEW color-coded tabs and improved cross-referencing and navigation aids for faster lookup of information.
- NEW! Leaf icon highlights coverage of complementary and alternative therapies including information on over-the-counter herbal and other therapies and how these can interact with conventional medications.
Table of Contents
Below is the full table of contents offered inside All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health 4th Edition PDF:
Part I: Medical-Surgical Nursing Care Plans
1.General Care Plans
Prolonged Bedrest Care
Psychosocial Support for Patients
Psychosocial Support for Patient’s Family and Significant Other
Older Adult Care
Palliative and End-of-Life Care
2.Respiratory Care Plans
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Acute Respiratory Failure
3.Cardiovascular Care Plans
Atherosclerotic Arterial Occlusive Disease
Cardiac and Noncardiac Shock (Circulatory Failure)
Coronary Artery Disease
Dysrhythmias and Conduction Disturbances
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
4.Renal-Urinary Care Plans
Acute Renal Failure
Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Chronic Kidney Disease
Care of the Patient Undergoing Hemodialysis
Care of the Patient Undergoing Peritoneal Dialysis
Care of the Renal Transplant Recipient
Urinary Tract Obstruction
5.Neurologic Care Plans
General Care of Patients with Neurologic Disorders
Intervertebral Disk Disease
Seizures and Epilepsy
Spinal Cord Injury
Traumatic Brain Injury
6.Endocrine Care Plans
Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Syndrome
Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone
7.Gastrointestinal Care Plans
Cholelithiasis, Cholecystitis, and Cholangitis
Fecal Diversions: Colostomy, Ileostomy, and Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomoses
Peptic Ulcer Disease
8.Hematologic Care Plans
Anemias of Chronic Disease
Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
9.Musculoskeletal Care Plans
Joint Replacement Surgery
10.Special Needs Care Plans
Caring for Individuals with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Managing Wound Care
Providing Nutritional Support
Part II: Pediatric Nursing Care Plans
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Child Abuse and Neglect
Diabetes Mellitus in Children
Fractures in Children
Sickle Cell Pain Crisis
Part III: Maternity Nursing Care Plans
All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health 4th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health 4th Edition PDF using the direct links. We have provided a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 13.1 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric-Mental Health 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.