Are you prepared to transform your educational aspirations into tangible achievements? Look no further! The Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2024 in Australia is a golden ticket to global learners through its Fully Funded Scholarship for 2024.
Imagine studying at Australia’s university, known for its outstanding programs and world-class faculty. The University of Melbourne invites international students to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarships of Master’s & PhD programs.
Financial Boost: The Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship not only open doors but also comes with financial support. Pursue your passion without worrying about the budget.
Abundance of Benefits for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2024
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree
- Four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $34,400 per year
- The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity & parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Before you leap, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria. A simple checklist to ensure you’re all set for this incredible experience.
Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2024
Host Country: Australia
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Master’s program: 2.5 to 3 years
PhD program: 3.5 to 4 years
Fields of Study for the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2024:
- The following fields of study are offered under the Graduate Research Scholarships:
- Arts, Humanities and Social Science
- Architecture, Building, planning, and Design
- Food Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Visual and performing arts
Check Eligibility: Ensure you meet the requirements for your desired program.
- There is no restriction on nationality. Applicants can be Australian nationals or from any part of the world can apply.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree (16 years of education) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to qualify for this MS/MPhil degree level scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a master’s degree (18-year education) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to be eligible for Scholarship program for the Ph.D. degree level.
- They must have researched at his last educational level (Undergraduate or Master’s).
- Applicants must have research potential to apply for this Graduate Research Program.
- Students must have good medical health.
- Applicants must have completed the last degree in the English language.
- There is no separate application for this Scholarships.
- They must pay the non-refundable application fee. There is no application fee waiver.
- The applicant who meets the requirements will be automatically selected for this scholarship.
- You will be automatically selected for the scholarship if you have applied for graduate research by the application closing date of that specific course at the University of Melbourne.
Craft a Winning Application: Highlight your achievements and aspirations in a compelling application.
How to Apply:
- Some graduate schools require a research proposal.
- Sometimes TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English (academic tests) or Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) is also required to meet the University’s English language requirements if the last degree of the applicant is not in English completely.
- Recommendations from two referees (academic or professional).
- Some publications to demonstrate your research skills.
- Final academic transcripts.
- Depending on the course, a folio of creative works, GRE or GMAT test results or writing samples are also required.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
Application Deadline for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2024:
Deadline: 31 October 2023.
Send in your application before the deadline and cross your fingers for that life-changing scholarship!