🌟 Unlock Your Potential with a Thrilling Global Fellowships! 🌟
If you’re on the hunt for an international Fellowships that’s more than just a resume booster, then you’re in for a treat!
The AACR Research Training in the USA is one of the most competitive and exceptional Fellowships opportunity worldwide. Aspirants will work at the best research institute and with the best researchers and professionals worldwide. We strongly encourage you to submitting an application for this remunerative Research Training Fellowships opportunity at AACR,USA. Embrace the finest chance to immerse yourself in a transformative journey and get a chance to work within the enchanting embrace of North America. Medical field students must take advantage of this golden opportunity to dive headfirst into the captivating world of industry-academic clinical and train in drug development. Through this Research Training Fellowships program in USA, students can learn professional skills and upgrade their competencies in relevant fields while they work under top professionals. Furthermore, The fellow will gain real-world experience in drug development, including clinical research, clinical trial design, and data analysis.
It will be a boost for your Career Journey:
🌌 Apply Now Your Future Awaits
If you’re a Medical degree (MD, DO, or MD/PhD) yearning to gain hands-on experience and make your mark on the pharmaceutical industry world, then this is your calling. Don’t miss your chance to shine.
🔗 Discover more details about the Research Training Fellowships in the USA:
• Compensation: Yes, it’s a paid opportunity!
• Available for: Students hailing from every corner of the globe
The industry partners for this program and their areas of interest include the following:
- AstraZeneca (facility located in Gaithersburg, MD)
- Late-stage clinical development within medical affairs in hematology/oncology
- Johnson & Johnson (facility location to be agreed to, but possible locations include the greater Boston or Philadelphia areas):
- Early-stage clinical development in interventional immuno-oncology therapies for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Early-stage clinical development program aiming to intercept lung cancers in a high-risk population
Before you leap, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria. A simple checklist to ensure you’re all set for this incredible experience.
AACR Research Training Fellowships 2023-2024:
Host Country: USA
Host Organization: American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
Duration: 1 Year
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of AACR Research Training Fellowships
- The Candidates must possess a Medical degree (such as MD, DO, or MD/PhD)
- All candidates must hold AACR membership. Non-members can fill the AACR membership application by the specified deadline.
- For the Johnson & Johnson grant, candidates must either be female or belong to one of the underrepresented groups as defined by the NIH guidelines.
- The candidate has to work at the AACR with full responsibility in the fellowship program.
How to Apply:
- The applicants have to apply online.
- Applications for the Research Training Fellowships can be submitted via email to [email protected].
- AACR Scientific Review Committee will assess the applications that have been submitted.
- The successful fellows will receive notification of their selection.
- Candidates must submit all documents as email attachments with the subject line “Applicant name – AACR CORE Training Fellowship Application Submission.
- Complete your application form carefully.
Documents Required for AACR Research Training Fellowships in the USA:
- Curriculum resumes
- A good Academic Mentor’s Biographical Sketch
- Completed Application Form with all necessary signatures
- Letter(s) of Reference
- August 31, 2023