In this article, we are sharing with our audience the high-definition PDF download of Anatomy Trains PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy an easy downloading experience. 🙂
At USMLE Books Download (blog), we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Anatomy Trains PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Anatomy Trains PDF:
Get a multi-dimensional understanding of musculoskeletal anatomy withAnatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual Therapists & Movement Professionals, 4th Edition. This hugely successful, one-of-a-kind title continues to center on the application of anatomy trains across a variety of clinical assessment and treatment approaches ― demonstrating how painful problems in one area of the body can be linked to a “silent area” away from the problem, and ultimately giving rise to new treatment strategies. This edition has been fully updated with the latest evidence-based research and includes new coverage of anatomy trains in motion using Pilates-evolved movement, anatomy trains in horses and dogs, and the updated fascial compendium on elements, properties, neurology, and origins of the fascial system. It also offers a new, larger library of videos, including animations and webinars with the author. In all, this unique exploration of the role of fascial in healthy movement and postural distortion is an essential read for physical therapists, massage therapists, craniosacral therapists, yoga instructors, osteopathologists, manual therapists, athletic and personal trainers, dance instructors, chiropractors, acupuncturists, and any professional working in the field of movement.
Features of Anatomy Trains PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Revolutionary approach to the study of human anatomy provides a holistic map of myoanatomy to help improve the outcomes of physical therapies that are traditionally used to manage pain and other musculoskeletal disorders.
- Relevant theory descriptions are applied to all common types of movement, posture analysis, and physical treatment modalities.
- Intuitive content organization allows students to reference the concept quickly or gain a more detailed understanding of any given area according to need.
- Section on myofascial force transmission in gait dynamics is written by guest author James Earls.
- Robust appendices discuss the relevance of the Anatomy Trains concept to the work of Dr Louis Schultz (Meridians of Latitude), Ida Rolf (Structural Integration), and correspondences with acupuncture meridians.
- New photos and images of fascial tissues, adhesions, and layers provide a better understanding of text content.
- Revised and expanded content reflects the most up-to-date research and latest evidence for the scientific basis of common clinical findings.
- New, larger library of videos includes animations and webinars with the author.
- New Anatomy Trains in Motion section by guest author Karin Gurtner uses Pilates-evolved movement to explore strength and plasticity along myofascial meridians.
- New addition: Anatomy Trains in Quadrupeds (horses and dogs) is mapped for equine and pet therapies by Rikke Schultz, DVM, Tove Due, DVM, and Vibeke Elbrønd, DVM, PhD.
- New appendix: Updated fascial compendium on elements, properties, neurology, and origins of the fascial system.
- NEW! enhanced eBook version isincluded with print purchase, which allows students to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Anatomy Trains PDF:
1 Laying the Railbed
2 The Rules of the Road
3 The Superficial Back Line
4 The Superficial Front Line
5 The Lateral Line
6 The Spiral Line
7 The Arm Lines
8 The Functional Lines
9 The Deep Front Line
10 Anatomy Trains in Movement
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Anatomy Trains PDF:
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (June 3, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 378 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702078131
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702078132
- Item Weight : 2.73 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
Anatomy Trains PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Anatomy Trains PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Anatomy Trains PDF:
FILE SIZE: XX MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Anatomy Trains PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our Disclaimer Policy.