In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the USMLE Books Download, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Table of Contents
Checkout the complete overview of the book Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition PDF:
Get a comprehensive foundation in children’s primary care! Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care, 7th Edition covers the full spectrum of health conditions seen in primary care pediatrics, emphasizing both prevention and management. This in-depth, evidence-based textbook is the only one on the market written from the unique perspective of the Nurse Practitioner. It easily guides you through assessing, managing, and preventing health problems in children from infancy through adolescence. Key topics include developmental theory, issues of daily living, the health status of children today, and diversity and cultural considerations. Updated content throughout reflects the latest research evidence, national and international protocols and standardized guidelines. Additionally, this 7th edition been reorganized to better reflect contemporary clinical practice and includes nine new chapters, revised units on health promotion, health protection, disease management, and much, much more!
Features of Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
UNIQUE! Reorganized Unit – Common Childhood Diseases/Disorders has been expanded to sharpen the focus on management of diseases and disorders in children.
- Comprehensive content provides a complete foundation in the primary care of children from the unique perspective of the Nurse Practitioner and covers the full spectrum of health conditions seen in the primary care of children, emphasizing both prevention and management.
- In-depth guidance on assessing and managing pediatric health problems covers patients from infancy through adolescence.
- UNIQUE! Practice Alertshighlight situations that may require urgent action, consultation, or referral for additional treatment outside the primary care setting.
- Content devoted to issues of daily living covers issues that are a part of every child’s growth ― such as nutrition and toilet training ― that could lead to health problems unless appropriate education and guidance are given.
- Algorithms are used throughout the book to provide a concise overview of the evaluation and management of common disorders.
- Resources for providers and families are also included throughout the text for further information.
- Expert editor team is well-versed in the scope of practice and knowledge base of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (PNPs) and Family Nurse Practitioners (FNPs).
Table of Contents
Below is the full table of contents offered inside Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition PDF:
Unit I. Influences on Child Health and Child Health Assessment
1. Health Status of Children: Global and National Perspectives
2. Unique Issues in Pediatrics
3. Genetics and Genomics : The Basics for Child Health
4. Environment and Child Health
5. Child and Family Assessment
6. Cultural Considerations for Pediatric Primary Care
7. Children With Special Health Care Needs
Unit II. Child Development
8. Principles of Developmental Management of Children
9. Developmental Management of Newborns
10. Developmental Management of Infants
11. Developmental Management of Early Childhood
12. Developmental Management of Middle Childhood
13. Developmental Management of Adolescents and Young Adults
Unit III. Child Health Supervision: Health Promotion and Health Protection
14. Introduction to Health Promotion and Health Protection
15. Behavioral and Mental Health Promotion
19. Physical Activity and Sports for Children and Adolescents
21. Sexuality, Sex, and Gender Identity
23. Dental Health and Oral Disorders
24. Injury Prevention and Child Maltreatment
25. Key Concepts, Assessment, and Management of Children With Acute or Chronic Disease
26. Prescribing Medications in Pediatrics
27. Complementary Medicine in Pediatric Primary Care With an Introduction to Functional Medicine
28. Pediatric Pain and Fever Management
29. Perinatal Conditions
30. Neurodevelopmental, Behavioral, and Mental Health Disorders
31. Infectious Diseases
32. Congenital and Inherited Disorders
33. Atopic, Rheumatic, and Immunodeficiency Disorders
34. Dermatologic Disorders
35. Eye Disorders
36. Ear and Hearing Disorders
37. Respiratory Disorders
38. Cardiovascular Disorders
39. Hematologic Disorders
40. Gastrointestinal Disorders
41. Genitourinary Disorders
42. Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
43. Musculoskeletal Disorders
44. Common Pediatric Injuries and Toxic Exposures
45. Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
46. Neurologic Disorders
Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition PDF using the direct links. We have provided a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 12.6 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Burns’ Pediatric Primary Care 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.