In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
Comprehensive and clinically relevant, the 3rd Edition of Critical Care Nephrology provides authoritative coverage of the latest advances in critical care procedures for patients with renal diseases or disorders. Using common guidelines and standardized approaches to critically ill patients, this multidisciplinary reference facilitates better communication among all physicians who care for critically ill patients suffering from kidney disease, electrolyte and metabolic imbalances, poisoning, severe sepsis, major organ dysfunction, and other pathological events.
Features of Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Offers detailed discussions of different forms of organ support, artificial organs, infections, acute illness occurring in chronic hemodialysis patients, and much more.
- Places a special emphasis on therapeutic interventions and treatment procedures for a hands on clinical reference tool.
- Presents information clearly, in a format designed for easy reference – from basic sciences to clinical syndromes to diagnostic tools.
- Covers special populations such as children, diabetic patients, and the elderly.
- An exceptional resource for nephrologists, intensivists, surgeons, or critical care physicians – anyone who treats critically ill renal patients.
- Shares a combined commitment to excellence lead by Drs. Claudio Ronco, Rinaldo Bellomo, John Kellum, and Zaccaria Ricci – unparalleled leaders in this field.
- Addresses key topics with expanded coverage of acute kidney injury, stress biomarkers, and sepsis, including the latest developments on mechanisms and management.
- Provides up-to-date information on extracorporeal therapies from new editor Dr. Zaccaria Ricci.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
Section 1: Principles of Critical Care
Section 2: Principles of Renal Physiology
Section 3: Epidemiology of AKI in critical care
Section 4: Exposures and patient susceptibility
Section 5: Humoral and cellular mechanisms of kidney damage
Section 6: Clinical course of AKI and Biomarkers
Section 7: Mechanisms of repair or progression
Section 8: SECTION 8: Renal Histopathology in AKI
Section 9: Imaging techniques in Critical Care Nephrology
Section 10: Clinical Syndromes and AKI
Section 11: Prevention and Treatment: General Treatment Concepts
Section 12: Fluid and Electrolytes
Section 13: Acid-Base
Section 14: Metabolism and nutrition in critical illness and AKI
Section 15: Infectious diseases and Sepsis
Section 16: Acute Intoxication and Poisoning
Section 17: AKI and Organ crosstalk
Section 18: The heart and the kidney
Section 19: The lung and the kidney
Section 20: The Liver and the Kidney
Section 21: The Brain and the Kidney
Section 22: Fluid balance and its management in the critically ill
Section 23: General principles of Acute renal replacement therapy
Section 24: Intermittent renal replacement therapies (IRRT)
Section 25: Continuous Renal replacement therapies (CRRT)
Section 26: Peritoneal Dialysis in critical illness
Section 27: Extracorporeal Blood Purification Techniques beyond Dialysis
Section 28: Critical Care Nephrology in Pediatrics
Section 29: Kidney Transplantation
Section 30: Special Kidney Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
- File Size: 40736 KB
- Print Length: 1456 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (December 14, 2017)
- Publication Date: December 14, 2017
- Language: English
Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 64.6 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Critical Care Nephrology E-Book 3rd Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.