In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Dermatology: 2-Volume Set (Bolognia & Dermatology) 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the USMLE Books Download, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Dermatology: 2-Volume Set (Bolognia & Dermatology) 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Checkout the complete overview of the book Dermatology: 2-Volume Set (Bolognia & Dermatology) 2nd Edition PDF:
This definitive reference provides easy access to essential and authoritative clinical guidance on the full range of dermatologic entities encountered in today’s practice. It delivers more comprehensive coverage of clinical adult and pediatric dermatology, drug therapy, dermatologic surgery, and pathology than you will find in any other single text. Thousands of helpful illustrations equip you with the visual guidance you need to arrive at confident diagnoses.
Features of Dermatology: 2-Volume Set (Bolognia & Dermatology) 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Discusses pathologic entities in proportion to their incidence, enabling you to focus on the likeliest diagnoses for a given set of symptoms.
- Includes only the “need-to-know” basic science information and key references, so you have just the right amount of detail on every subject.
- Presents hundreds of full-color photographs depicting every type of skin disorder, along with a wealth of diagrams that clarify complex concepts and numerous algorithms that expedite decision making.
- Presents more “high-yield” information in restructured chapters, as well as expanded coverage of rarities – now displayed in table format – without increasing the extent of the book.
- Includes additional images covering more conditions, for enhanced reference power.
Table of Contents
Below is the full table of contents offered inside Dermatology: 2-Volume Set (Bolognia & Dermatology) 2nd Edition PDF:
– Overview of basic science
– Papulosquamous and eczematous dermatoses
– Urticarias, erythemas and purpuras
– Vesiculobullous diseases
– Adnexal diseases
– Rheumatologic diseases
– Metabolic and systemic diseases
– Pigmentary diseases
– Hair, nails and mucous membranes
– Infections, infestations and bites
– Disorders due to physical agents
– Disorders of Langerhans cells and macrophages
– Atrophies and disorders of dermal connective tissue
– Disorders of subcutaneous fat
– Vascular disorders
– Neoplasms of the skin
– Medical therapy
– Physical treatment modalities
– Cosmetic surgery
Dermatology: 2-Volume Set (Bolognia & Dermatology) 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Dermatology: 2-Volume Set (Bolognia & Dermatology) 2nd Edition PDF using the direct links. We have provided a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Dermatology: 2-Volume Set (Bolognia & Dermatology) 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 561 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Dermatology: 2-Volume Set (Bolognia & Dermatology) 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.