In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF:
This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what students need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help students prepare for the most stressful exam of their careers.
Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 1,250+ must-know topics provide a complete framework for your Step 1 preparation
- Test-taking advice with focus on high-efficiency studying
- Updated in all subject areas based on feedback from thousands of students
- Extensive faculty review process with nationally known USMLE instructors
- 1,000+ color photos and diagrams help you visualize high-yield concepts
- Expanded guide to top-rated study resources, including mobile apps
- Free real-time updates and corrections at www.firstaidteam.com
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF:
SECTION: I GUIDE TO EFFICIENT EXAM PREPARATION
- Test-Taking Strategies
- USMLE Step 1-The Basics
- Clinical Vignette Strategies 23
- Defining Your Goal
- If You Think You Failed
- Learning Strategies
- Testing Agencies
- Timeline for Study
- Study Materials
SECTION II SUPPLEMENT SPECIAL SITUATIONS
SECTION III HIGH-YIELD GENERAL PRINCIPLES
- How to Use the Database
- Public Health Sciences
SECTION IV HIGH-YIELD ORGAN SYSTEMS
- Approaching the Organ Systems
- Neurology and Special Senses
- Hematology and Oncology
- Musculoskeletal, Skin, and Connective Tissue
- Rapid Review
SECTION IV TOP-RATED REVIEW RESOURCES
- How to Use the Database
- Cell Biology and Histology
- Question Banks
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Question Books
- Web and Mobile Apps
- Anatomy, Embryology, and Neuroscience
- Abbreviations and Symbols
- Behavioral Science
- Image Acknowledgments
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF:
- Paperback: 784 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical (January 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259587371
- ISBN-13: 978-1259587375
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF:
FILE SIZE: 52 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.