In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF:
Now entering its 40th anniversary, the fifth edition of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology has been thoroughly overhauled, updated and augmented to meet the needs of dental students worldwide. Now available with new pedagogic features and an enhanced illustration program, Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th edition also comes with a free online program containing a wide selection of MCQs and additional learning exercises to allow readers to test and reinforce their knowledge.
Features of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Written by dentists for dentists – authors who know exactly what students need for safe clinical practice!
- Contains full coverage of topics such as tooth eruption, tooth support, the effects of aging on teeth and associated soft tissues, periodontal regeneration, and the use of isotope analysis
- Includes sectional anatomy and functional anatomy (covering mastication, swallowing, speech, taste and olfaction, thermoreception)
- Many chapters include Clinical Considerations which explore associated pathological findings as well as other topics of consideration such as the use of local anaesthesia, temporomandibular joint disorders and malocclusion
- Explores bone structure and remodelling – including potential bone atrophy following tooth extraction, its relevance to orthodontic treatment and implantology, trauma and malignancy
- Rich with over 1300 images including schematic artworks, radiological images, electron-micrographs, cadaveric and clinical photographs, all specially selected to make learning and recall as easy as possible
- Learning Objectives at the end of chapters to help readers focus on essential knowledge requirements
- Chapters covering functional anatomy, enamel, alveolar bone, the temporomandibular, salivary glands, amelogenesis and dentinogenesis have been substantially reworked
- Tooth morphology photographs have been enlarged and new images included for pulp morphology
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF:
1. The appearance of the oral cavity
2. Dento-osseous structures
3. Regional topography of the mouth and related areas
4. Vasculature and innervation of the mouth
5. Sectional anatomy of the oral cavity and related areas
6. Functional anatomy
8. Investing organic layers on enamel surfaces
10. Dental pulp
12. Periodontal ligament
13. Alveolar bone
14. Oral mucosa
15. Temporomandibular joint
16. Salivary glands
17. Development of the face
18. Development of the palate
19. Development of the jaws
20. Development of the tongue and salivary glands
21. Early tooth development
24. Development of the dental pulp
25. Development of the root and periodontal ligament
26. Development of the dentitions
27. Ageing and archaeological and dental anthropological applications of tooth structure
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the full technical specifications of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 472 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (September 8, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723438129
- ISBN-13: 978-0723438120
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 1 x 12 inches
Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 170 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology 5th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.