In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of RNA Worlds: From Life’s Origins to Diversity in Gene Regulation 1st Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the USMLE Books Download, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of RNA Worlds: From Life’s Origins to Diversity in Gene Regulation 1st Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Table of Contents
Checkout the complete overview of the book RNA Worlds: From Life’s Origins to Diversity in Gene Regulation 1st Edition PDF:
Once thought to be just a messenger that allows genetic information encoded in DNA to direct the formation of proteins, RNA (ribonucleic acid) is now known to be a highly versatile molecule that has multiple roles in cells. It can function as an enzyme, scaffold various subcellular structures, and regulate gene expression through a variety of mechanisms, as well as act as a key component of the protein synthesis and splicing machinery. Perhaps most interestingly, increasing evidence indicates that RNA preceded DNA as the hereditary material and played a crucial role in the early evolution of life on Earth.
Features of RNA Worlds: From Life’s Origins to Diversity in Gene Regulation 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
This volume reviews our understanding of two RNA worlds: the primordial RNA world before DNA, in which RNA was both information store and biocatalyst; and the contemporary RNA world, in which mRNA, tRNA, rRNA, siRNA, miRNA, and a host of other RNAs operate. The early chapters of the book analyze the role of RNA in the first life forms and the appearance of cells. Subsequent
chapters examine riboswitches and ribozymes, establishing what the RNA molecule is capable of alone. The book goes on to discuss the evolution of ribosomes and the functions of RNPs, before reviewing the recent work that has revolutionized our understanding of gene regulation by non-coding RNAs, including miRNAs and siRNAs. Also covered are viral RNAs, telomerase RNA, and tools for scientists who work on RNA. The book is thus essential reading for all molecular biologists and biochemists, as well as chemists interested in RNA technology, information storage, or enzyme catalysis.
Table of Contents
Below is the full table of contents offered inside RNA Worlds: From Life’s Origins to Diversity in Gene Regulation 1st Edition PDF:
THE EARLY RNA WORLD
1. Setting the Stage: The History, Chemistry, and Geobiology behind RNA
2. The Origins of the RNA World
3. Getting Past the RNA World: The Initial Darwinian Ancestor
4. The Origins of Cellular Life
WHAT RNA CAN DO BY ITSELF
5. Riboswitches and the RNA World
6. Riboswitches: Structures and Mechanisms
7. Small Self-cleaving Ribozymes 96
8. Group II Introns: Mobile Ribozymes that Invade DNA
EXIT THE RNA WORLD: PROTEIN SYNTHESIS ON RIBOSOMES
9. The Roles of RNA in the Synthesis of Protein
10. Evolution of Protein Synthesis from an RNA World
11. The Ribosome: Some Hard Facts about Its Structure and Hot Air about Its Evolution
RNP-ZYMES: WHAT RNA CAN DO IN COLLABORATION WITH PROTEIN
12. Noncoding RNPs of Viral Origin
13. Spliceosome Structure and Function
14. Telomerase: An RNP Enzyme Synthesizes DNA
RNA REGULATED GENE EXPRESSION
15. Bacterial Small RNA Regulators: Versatile Roles and Rapidly Evolving Variations
16. RNA in Defense: CRISPRs Protect Prokaryotes against Mobile Genetic Elements
17. Ancestral Roles of Small RNAs: An Ago-Centric Perspective
18. RNA Interference and Heterochromatin Assembly
19. The X as Model for RNA’s Niche in Epigenomic Regulation
20. The Long Arm of Long Noncoding RNAs: Roles as Sensors Regulating Gene Transcriptional Programs
TOOLS FOR RNA SCIENCE
21. Folding and Finding RNA Secondary Structure
22. Predicting and Modeling RNA Architecture
23. RNA Reactions One Molecule at a Time
24. Aptamers and the RNA World, Past and Present
25. In Vivo RNAi: Today and Tomorrow
RNA Worlds: From Life’s Origins to Diversity in Gene Regulation 1st Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of RNA Worlds: From Life’s Origins to Diversity in Gene Regulation 1st Edition PDF using the direct links. We have provided a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of RNA Worlds: From Life’s Origins to Diversity in Gene Regulation 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 35.5 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download RNA Worlds: From Life’s Origins to Diversity in Gene Regulation 1st Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.