In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: ABSITE and Board Review 11th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the USMLE Books Download, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: ABSITE and Board Review 11th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Checkout the complete overview of the book Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: ABSITE and Board Review 11th Edition PDF:
Based on general surgery’s cornerstone text, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, this unmatched study guide provides everything you need to ace your exams―whether you’re a medical student, a resident, or a practicing surgeon seeking recertification.
Developed by some of the top minds in modern surgery, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review delivers the most current, authoritative perspectives on surgical practice. The board-style practice questions are accompanied by answers and comprehension-building rationales, ensuring a complete understanding of the material. Featuring hundreds of illustrations, photos, and tables, this is an essential resource for certification and recertification exam review.
Features of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: ABSITE and Board Review 11th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- 54 updated chapters―all aligned with the latest American Board of Surgery Qualifying Board Examination blueprint
- 800+ board-style questions with answers and rationales
- Five NEW chapters: Enhanced Recovery after Surgery, Understanding and Evaluating Evidence, Ambulatory/Outpatient Surgery, Skills and Simulation, Web-based Education and Implications of Social Media
- Questions reflect those most likely to appear on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Exam and the Surgery Board Exam
- 300 photos and illustrations
- Excellent prep for both written and oral boards
Table of Contents
Below is the full table of contents offered inside Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: ABSITE and Board Review 11th Edition PDF:
Part I: Basic Considerations
1. Leadership in Surgery
2. Systemic Response to Injury and Metabolic Support
3. Fluid and Electrolyte Management of the Surgical Patient
4. Hemostasis, Surgical Bleeding, and Transfusion
6. Surgical Infections
9. Wound Healing
12. Quality, Patient Safety, Assessments of Care, and Complications
13. Physiologic Monitoring of the Surgical Patient
14. Minimally Invasive Surgery, Robotics, Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery, and Single-Incision Laparoscopic Surgery
15. Molecular Biology, The Atomic Theory of Disease, and Precision Surgery
Part II: Specific Considerations
16. The Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
17. The Breast
18. Disorders of the Head and Neck
19. Chest Wall, Lung, Mediastinum, and Pleura
20. Congenital Heart Disease
21. Acquired Heart Disease
22. Thoracic Aneurysms and Aortic Dissection
23. Arterial Disease
24. Venous and Lymphatic Disease
25. Esophagus and Diaphragmatic Hernia
27. The Surgical Management of Obesity
28. Small Intestine
29. Colon, Rectum, and Anus
30. The Appendix
32. Gallbladder and the Extrahepatic Biliary System
34. The Spleen
35. Abdominal Wall, Omentum, Mesentery, and Retroperitoneum
36. Soft Tissue Sarcomas
37. Inguinal Hernias
38. Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Adrenal
39. Pediatric Surgery
43. Orthopedic Surgery
44. Surgery of the Hand and Wrist
45. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
46. Anesthesia for Surgical Patients
47. Surgical Considerations in Older Adults
48. Ethics, Palliative Care, and Care at the End of Life
49. Global Surgery
50. Optimizing Perioperative Care: Enhanced Recovery and Chinese Medicine
51. Understanding, Evaluating, and Using Evidence for Surgical Practice
52. Ambulatory Surgery
53. Skills and Simulation
54. Web-Based Education and Implications of Social Media
Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: ABSITE and Board Review 11th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: ABSITE and Board Review 11th Edition PDF using the direct links. We have provided a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: ABSITE and Board Review 11th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 155 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: ABSITE and Board Review 11th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.