In this article, we are sharing with our audience the high-definition PDF download of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy an easy downloading experience. 🙂
At USMLE Books Download (blog), we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF:
Sobotta – More than just an Atlas: Learn, Understand and Test your Knowledge. Discover the core title of the Sobotta family: the Atlas for students and professionals alike Presented in a practical package combining all three atlas volumes, covering the entire regional anatomy of the human body, as well as, a study book containing Tables of Muscles, Joints and Nerves.
The 16th edition introduces the brand new Sobotta Study Loop. A deeper focus on clinical relevance and actively supporting students prepare for medical exams makes the Sobotta – Atlas of Anatomy more relevant than ever. In 1,300 pages the atlas offers even more insights into the human body, 500 new exam questions to help consolidate learning and support exam preparation, as well as, a guiding hand to medical students new to the subject.
Features of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Overview: Dive into each chapter via an introduction, where crucial information is highlighted
- Focused Topic Highlights: Enables medical students to reflect on the knowledge they will have gained by the end of the chapter – in terms of anatomical structure and function
- Clinical Relevance: Typical medical case histories actively support the transfer of theoretical knowledge into practical application during rotation
- Dissection Tips: Experts present valuable hints and practical know-how on human dissection – great practice for the dissection lab
- The Anatomy Figures: Key anatomical terminology and facts are further highlighted in bold in both legends and captions Practice Exam Questions: Typical oral exam test cases enable the student to gain confidence through practicing options
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF:
1 General Anatomy
3 Upper Extremity
4 Lower Extremity
5 Viscera of the Thorax
6 Viscera of the Abdomen
7 Pelvis and Retroperitoneal Space
12 Brain and Spinal Cord
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF:
- Publisher : Urban & Fischer; 16th edition (April 24, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1376 pages
- ISBN-10 : 070205268X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702052682
- Item Weight : 13.9 pounds
- Dimensions : 13.5 x 6.22 x 10.35 inches
Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 108 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy: Internal Organs, Vol. 2 16th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our Disclaimer Policy.