In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF:
Our goal is to provide an essential resource complementing the speed of online reviews (eg, WebPath) and the rich detail of Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. We organized USMLE Road Map: Pathology like a routine physical examination, including the clinical presentation, diagnostic features, and prognostic indications of conditions encountered on the wards and on the boards. We hope you find this approach to pathology effective.
It takes a village to prepare a manuscript of this scope and depth. We are very grateful for the time and expertise provided by our contributing authors. Special thanks to Susan Carley Oliver for composing the images and figures. We thank Drs. Donald Houghton, David Sauer, Susan Sharp, and Shirley Welch, as well as Lisa Lee Pate, Sarah Blundell, Kay Larkin, Tera Jones, Katherine Krupela, Sherry Davis, and Jon Alexander for their photographic contributions and editorial comments. We also thank our pathology medical student fellows for reviewing early drafts of this manuscript and providing detailed comments.
Finally, we offer special thanks to Harriet Lebowitz, Kirsten Funk, and Jennifer Bernstein for their patience and hard work preparing this manuscript for publication.
Features of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features have been stated by the publisher/author of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF:
1. Autopsy and Forensic Medicine: Cellular Injury and Repair, Michelle Jordan
2. Molecular Diagnostics, Julie Kingery, George R. Wettach, Richard Press
3. Skin, Michele Thompson, George R. Wettach, Clifton White, Jr.
4. Head and Neck, Thomas W. Palmrose, Terry K. Morgan
5. Oral Cavity and Dentition, Jeffery Stewart
6. Heart and Circulation, Thomas W. Palmrose
7. Lung, George R. Wettach
8. Gastrointestinal System, Dustin Shackleton, Christopher L. Corless
9. Liver and Biliary Tract, Dustin Shackleton, Christopher L. Corless
10. Kidney and Lower Urinary Tract, Megan Troxell
11. Endocrine and Nutrition, George R. Wettach, Sandra L. White, Thomas W. Palmrose
12. Breast, Reva Ricketts-Loriaux, Terry K. Morgan
13. Female Reproductive Tract and Placenta, George R. Wettach, Terry K. Morgan
14. Male Genital Tract, Terry K. Morgan
15. Bone and Soft Tissue, Eric A. Goranson, Atiya Mansoor
16. Central Nervous System, Peripheral Nerves, and Skeletal Muscle, Sakir H. Gultekin, Randy Woltjer
17. Lymph Nodes, Bone Marrow, Spleen, and Thymus, Jennifer Dunlap, David M. Gray, Ken Gatter
18. Bleeding Disorders and Transfusion Medicine, George R. Wettach, Richard Scanlan
19. Pediatric Pathology and Congenital Syndromes, Craig Midgen, Sarah J. Rollin, Douglas Weeks
20. Immune System Mediated Disease, Thomas W. Palmrose, George R. Wettach, Antony Bakke
Rapid Review Glossary, George R. Wettach
I. Common Terms
II. Diseases, Signs, and Syndromes
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF:
- File Size: 13807 KB
- Print Length: 416 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (July 28, 2009)
- Publication Date: July 28, 2009
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002I4BLOA
USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF:
FILE SIZE: 67 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.