In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
The Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology is a comprehensive, highly illustrated, reference covering the evaluation, diagnosis and management of cardiac disease in the newborn
Features of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Contains over 900 color illustrations, including patient photographs, chest roentgenograms, electrocardiograms, echocardiograms, angiocardiograms, 3D computed tomogramphy, magnetic resonance imaging, pathologic specimens, and other relevant visual aids
- Discusses the natural history of fetal heart disease and the rationale, indications, technique, and impact of fetal cardiac intervention
- Reviews the anatomy and physiology of the neonatal cardiovascular system, including differences within the fetal, transitional, neonatal, child and adult circulatory system
- Highlights key steps for taking a patient history, including detailed discussion of the cardiac examination (inspection, palpation and auscultation of heart sounds and murmurs)
- Presents over 35 morphologic conditions with sections covering introduction, epidemiology, etiology with accepted or postulated embryogenesis, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, physical examination findings, diagnostic evaluation, management, and prognosis
- Includes a neonatal formulary reviewing selected medications currently used for treatment of perioperative low cardiac output, congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, sedation, pain and anticoagulation in neonates
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
Part I Prenatal and Perinatal Issues
Part II General Neonatal Issues
Part III Diagnostic Procedures
Part IV SpecificMorphologic Conditions
Part V Rhythm Disturbances in the Newborn
Part VI Special Issues in the Newborn
Part VII Neonatal Formulary
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
- File Size: 130247 KB
- Print Length: 475 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1118635140
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (February 13, 2018)
- Publication Date: February 13, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079TQJRZ2
Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 34.9 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.