In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Table of Contents
Here’s the complete overview of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF:
When it comes to caring for children, no other resource better prepares you for practice than Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing. Authored by Marilyn Hockenberry and David Wilson, two of the most well-known and respected names in the field, Wong’s features the most readable, up-to-date, and accurate content available. An abundance of full-color illustrations helps you visualize key concepts, and highlighted boxes and tables offer quick access to vital facts and information. Plus, when you buy this book, you get unlimited access to hands-on study tools that help you learn pediatric nursing essentials with ease!
Features of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Developmental approach clearly identifies key issues at each stage of a child’s growth to help you provide appropriate, individualized care for each child.
- UNIQUE! Family focus includes a separate chapter on the role of the family in child health, family content throughout the text, and Family-Centered Care boxes that highlight information on patient teaching, home care, and incorporating the family in the child’s care.
- An emphasis on wellness offers health promotion and injury prevention strategies for each age group.
- UNIQUE! Evidence-Based Practice boxes demonstrate how research is applied to nursing care in the clinical setting.
- UNIQUE! Atraumatic Care boxes provide guidance for administering nursing care with minimal pain or stress to the child, family, and nurse.
- NEW! Safety Alerts call your attention to important patient safety considerations and support the QSEN initiative for better outcomes of nursing care.
- NEW! Quality Patient Outcomes content in Nursing Care Management discussions for major diseases and disorders helps you understand how the care you provide impacts patient safety and promotes positive outcomes.
- UNIQUE! Critical thinking case studies allow you to test and develop your analytical skills in a variety of clinical situations.
- NEW! Drug Alerts throughout the text emphasize important drug information and point out potential issues.
- NEW! Pathophysiology Reviews highlight and clarify complex pathophysiology information.
- Completely updated content focuses on timely, practical topics, including methods for measuring competency and outcomes, the nurse’s role in injury prevention, shaken baby syndrome/traumatic brain injury, Healthy People 2020, car restraints, immunizations, late preterm infants, and childhood obesity.
- Expanded and updated coverage of genetics addresses the latest advances in the field as it relates to children in health and illness.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF:
UNIT 1 CHILDREN, THEIR FAMILIES, AND THE NURSE
UNIT 2 ASSESSMENT OF THE CHILD AND FAMILY
UNIT 3 FAMILY-CENTERED CARE OF THE NEWBORN
UNIT 4 FAMILY-CENTERED CARE OF THE INFANT
UNIT 5 FAMILY-CENTERED CARE OF THE YOUNG CHILD
UNIT 6 FAMILY-CENTERED CARE OF THE SCHOOL-AGE CHILD AND ADOLESCENT
UNIT 7 FAMILY-CENTERED CARE OF THE CHILD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
UNIT 8 THE CHILD WHO IS HOSPITALIZED
UNIT 9 THE CHILD WITH PROBLEMS RELATED TO THE TRANSFER OF OXYGEN AND NUTRIENTS,
UNIT 10 THE CHILD WITH PROBLEMS RELATED TO THE PRODUCTION AND CIRCULATION OF BLOOD
UNIT 11 THE CHILD WITH A DISTURBANCE OF REGULATORY MECHANISMS
UNIT 12 THE CHILD WITH A PROBLEM THAT INTERFERES WITH PHYSICAL MOBILITY
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF:
- Series: Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing
- Paperback: 1224 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 9 edition (October 2, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323083439
- ISBN-13: 978-0323083430
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.5 x 10.5 inches
Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 165 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.