In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDF:
Covering everything from preoperative evaluation to neonatal emergencies to the PACU, A Practice of Anesthesia in Infants and Children, 6th Edition, features state-of-the-art advice on the safe, effective administration of general and regional anesthesia to young patients. It reviews underlying scientific information, addresses preoperative assessment and anesthesia management in detail, and provides guidelines for postoperative care, emergencies, and special procedures. Comprehensive in scope and thoroughly up to date, this 6th Edition delivers unsurpassed coverage of every key aspect of pediatric anesthesia.
Features of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Includes a laminated pocket reference guide inside – also available as an expanded online version (“Pedi Anesth” from the Starship Children’s Hospital in Auckland, NZ).
- Features key references at the end of each chapter that provide a quick summary for review.
- Presents must-know information on standards, techniques, and the latest advances in pediatric anesthesia from global experts.
- Provides access to a video library of 70 pediatric anesthesia procedures – 35 are new! Videos include demonstrations on managing the difficult pediatric airway, cardiac assist devices in action, new positioning devices, management of burn injuries, and many demonstrations of ultra-sound guided regional anesthesia blocks and techniques.
- Features extensive revisions of all chapters with many new contributors, and numerous new figures and tables throughout.
- Introduces new drugs such as those used to premedicate children and facilitate emergence from anesthesia, plus an up-to-date discussion of the drug approval process and detailed information on opioid safety for children with obstructive sleep.
- Includes new chapters on pharmacogenomic implications of drugs in children and the anesthetic implications when caring for children with cancer.
- Offers up-to-date information on the management of emergence agitation, sleep-disordered breathing, neonatal and pediatric emergencies, and the obese child and bariatric surgery.
- The Essentials chapters, with extensive input from pediatrician experts, provide the latest information concerning hematology, pulmonology, oncology, hepatology, nephrology, and neurology.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDF:
Chapter:1. The Practice of Pediatric Anesthesia
Chapter:2. Growth and Development
Chapter:3. Perioperative Behavioral Stress in Children
Chapter:4. Preoperative Evaluation, Premedication,and Induction of Anesthesia
Chapter:5. Ethical Issues in Pediatric Anesthesiology
Chapter:7. Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacology of Drugs Used in Children
Chapter:8. Total Intravenous Anesthesia and Target-Controlled Infusion
Chapter:9. Fluid Management
Chapter:10. Essentials of Hematology
Chapter:11. Perioperative Management of the Oncology Patient
Chapter:12. Strategies for Blood Product Management, Reducing Transfusions
Chapter:13. Essentials of Pulmonology
Chapter:14. The Pediatric Airway
Chapter:15. Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery
Chapter:16. Essentials of Cardiology
Chapter:17. Anesthesia for Children Undergoing Heart Surgery
Chapter:18. Cardiac Physiology and Pharmacology
Chapter:19. Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Management
Chapter:20. Medications for Hemostasis
Chapter:21. Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter:22. Interventional Cardiology
Chapter:23. Anesthesia for Noncardiac Surgery in Children With Congenital Heart Disease
Chapter:24. Essentials of Neurology and Neuromuscular Disorders
Chapter:25. Surgery, Anesthesia, and the Immature Brain
Chapter:26. Pediatric Neurosurgical Anesthesia
Chapter:27. Essentials of Endocrinology
Chapter:28. Essentials of Nephrology
Chapter:29. General Abdominal and Urologic Surgery
Chapter:30. Essentials of Hepatology
Chapter:31. Organ Transplantation
Chapter:32. Orthopedic and Spine Surgery
Chapter:33. Otorhinolaryngologic Procedures
Chapter:35. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Chapter:36. Burn Injuries
Chapter:37. The Extremely Premature Infant (Micropremie) and Common Neonatal Emergencies
Chapter:38. Fetal Intervention and the EXIT Procedure
Chapter:40. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Chapter:41. Malignant Hyperthermia
Chapter:42. Regional Anesthesia
Chapter:43. Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia
Chapter:44. Acute Pain
Chapter:45. Chronic Pain
Chapter:46. Anesthesia Outside the Operating Room
Chapter:47. The Postanesthesia Care Unit and Beyond
Chapter:48. Sedation for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures Outside the Operating Room
Chapter:49. Procedures for Vascular Access
Chapter:50. Infectious Disease Considerations for the Operating Room
Chapter:51. Pediatric Anesthesia in Developing Countries
Chapter:52. Pediatric Equipment
Chapter:53. Simulation in Pediatric Anesthesia
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 1280 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (March 2, 2018)
- Language: English
A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 73.3 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants 6th Edition PDFfor free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.