In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF:
The undisputed leading text in its market, Basics of Anesthesia, 7th Edition, provides comprehensive coverage of both basic science and clinical topics in anesthesiology. Drs. Manuel C. Pardo, Jr. and Ronald D. Miller, in conjunction with many new contributors, have ensured that all chapters are thoroughly up to date and reflect the latest advances in today’s practice. Unparalleled authorship, concise text, easy-to-read chapters, and a user-friendly format make this text the #1 primer on the scope and practice of anesthesiology.
Features of Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Presents the combined expertise of two of the most prolific and renowned anesthesia experts worldwide, along with more than 80 expert contributing authors.
- Uses a concise, at-a-glance format to cover both the basic science and essential clinical aspects of the field, including pathophysiology, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, anesthetic management, and special problems and patient groups.
- Features high-quality images that offer a detailed visual understanding of regional anesthesiology and much more.
- Includes new topics and chapters on Neurotoxicity of Anesthesia, Palliative Care, Sleep Medicine, Perioperative Surgical Home, Trauma, and Natural/Human-Induced Disasters.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF:
1 SCOPE OF ANESTHESIA PRACTICE
2 LEARNING ANESTHESIA
3 ANESTHESIA AND HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
4 BASIC PHARMACOLOGIC PRINCIPLES
5 CLINICAL CARDIAC AND PULMONARY PHYSIOLOGY
6 AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM
7 INHALED ANESTHETICS
8 INTRAVENOUS ANESTHETICS
10 LOCAL ANESTHETICS
11 NEUROMUSCULAR BLOCKING DRUGS
12 ANESTHETIC NEUROTOXICITY
13 PREOPERATIVE EVALUATION AND MEDICATION
14 CHOICE OF ANESTHETIC TECHNIQUE
15 ANESTHESIA DELIVERY SYSTEMS
16 AIRWAY MANAGEMENT
17 SPINAL, EPIDURAL, AND CAUDAL ANESTHESIA
18 PERIPHERAL NERVE BLOCKS
19 PATIENT POSITIONING AND ASSOCIATED RISKS
20 ANESTHETIC MONITORING
21 ACID-BASE BALANCE AND BLOOD GAS ANALYSIS
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Essential Med Notes (Toronto Notes) 2020 PDF Free Download
Below are the full technical specifications of Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 936 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (July 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323401155
- ISBN-13: 978-0323401159
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 38.4 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Basics of Anesthesia 7th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.