In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
Endorsed by the American Society for Preventive Cardiology, this highly practical resource focuses on the application of current guidelines and practice standards in the clinical management of cardiovascular risk factors. The Manual presents concise descriptions of each major cardiovascular risk factor, and practical, to-the-point discussions of current best practices in clinical management. In addition, the Manual includes chapters on peripheral arterial disease, stroke, smoking, contemporary cardiovascular imaging, heart failure, metabolic syndrome, thrombosis, nutrition, special populations, novel risk factors, and psychosocial stress. Throughout the Manual, recommendations are based on the most recent prevention guidelines of the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association, including those on Risk Assessment, Lifestyle Recommendations, Blood Cholesterol, and Obesity, as well as the new guidelines on Hypertension.
Chapter authors are recognized leaders in each area of practice, and special efforts have been made by the authors and editors to ensure that the content of all chapters is as up-to-date as possible.
Features of ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Presents a highly practical focus on the application of current guidelines and practice standards regarding cardiovascular risk factors
- Recommendations based on the most recent prevention guidelines
- Authored by recognized leaders in the field
- Covers all major cardiovascular risk factors, key methodologies in risk assessment, and special issues regarding specific patient populations.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
1. National Burden of Cardiovascular Disease and Associated Risk Factors
2. Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
3. The New American Prevention Guidelines:
Aligning the Guidelines for Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk Reduction With the Evidence
4. Management of High Blood Pressure
5. Smoking and Passive Smoking
6. Metabolic Syndrome
7. Diabetes Management Guidelines
8. Assessment and Management of Obesity
9. Novel Biomarkers and Risk Factors
10. Antithrombotic Therapy in the Primary and Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
11. Psychosocial Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease
12. Role of Stress Testing
13. Role of Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Assessment in Preventative Cardiology
14. Role of Noncontrast Coronary CT for Detection of Coronary Heart Disease and Cardiovascular
Disease Risk Stratification
15. CardioProtective Dietary Patterns and Preventions of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
16. Alcohol and Cardiovascular Diseases
17. Physical Activity
18. The Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease Among Women
19. Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease in Pediatric Populations
20. Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease Guidelines
21. Secondary Prevention Guidelines
22. Preventing Heart Failure
23. Prevention of Ischemic Stroke
24. Peripheral Artery Disease
25. Alternative and Complementary Medical Approaches
26. Development of a Center for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
27. Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 1 edition (October 23, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936287862
- ISBN-13: 978-1936287864
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.7 x 9.9 inches
ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 5.02 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology 1st Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.