In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
The revised, streamlined, and reorganized DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine continues to be your must-have orthopaedics reference, covering the surgical, medical, and rehabilitation/injury prevention topics related to athletic injuries and chronic conditions. It provides the most clinically focused, comprehensive guidance available in any single source, with contributions from the most respected authorities in the field.
Features of DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Be prepared to handle the full range of clinical challenges with coverage of both pediatric and aging athletes; important non-orthopaedic conditions involved in the management of the athlete; rapidly evolving techniques; and sports-related fractures.
- Understand rehabilitation and other therapeutic modalities in the context of return to play.
- Take advantage of in-depth coverage of arthroscopic techniques, including ACL reconstruction, allograft cartilage transplantation, rotator cuff repair, and complications in athletes, as well as injury prevention, nutrition, pharmacology, and psychology in sports.
- Equip yourself with the most current information surrounding hot topics such as hip pain in the athlete, hip arthroscopy, concussions, and medical management of the athlete.
- Remain at the forefront of the field with content that addresses the latest changes in orthopaedics, including advances in sports medicine community knowledge, evidence-based medicine, ultrasound-guided injections, biologic therapies, and principles of injury prevention.
- Enhance your understanding with fully updated figures throughout.
- Take a global view of orthopaedic sports medicine with the addition of two new international section editors and supplemental international content.
- Access even more expert content in new “Author’s Preferred Technique” sections.
- Find the information you need more quickly with this completely reorganized text.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
1 Physiology and Pathophysiology of Musculoskeletal Tissues
2 Basic Concepts in Biomechanics
3 Basic Science of Graft Tissue in Sports Medicine
4 Basic Science of Implants in Sports Medicine
5 Orthobiologics: Clinical Application of Platelet-Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Therapy
6 Medications and Athletes
7 Exercise Physiology
8 Motion Analysis
9 Experimental Design and Statistical Analysis
10 Imaging Overview
11 Basic Arthroscopic Principles
12 Overview of Sport-Specific Injuries
13 Commonly Encountered Fractures in Sports Medicine
14 Team Medical Coverage
15 Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care and Evaluation of the Elite Athlete
16 Exercise-Induced Bronchospasm
17 Deep Venous Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
18 Gastrointestinal Medicine in the Athlete
19 Hematologic Medicine in the Athlete
20 Infectious Disease and Sports
21 The Diabetic Athlete
22 Renal Medicine and Genitourinary Trauma in the Athlete
23 Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
24 Sports and Epilepsy
25 Environmental Illness
26 Dermatologic Conditions
27 Facial, Eye, Nasal, and Dental Injuries
28 Psychological Adjust
29 Sleep and Chronobiology in Sportsment to Athletic Injury
31 Doping and Ergogenic Aids
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
- File Size: 57005 KB
- Print Length: 1864 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (April 4, 2014)
- Publication Date: April 4, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JXW0PUQ
DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 10.6 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine 4th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.