In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF :
This is by far the most comprehensive and user-friendly text for both professor and student! I am continuing to use it in my Athletic Training Program, and beginning next year, I will institute it into my PT courses in Ortho I & II.” —Vincent J. Hudson, MS, PT, ATC, MBA, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, review of the 2nd Edition.The 3rd Edition of this popular work has been completely revised and updated to bring you all of the field’s most current knowledge in an even easier-to-use new design. Its superb combination of detailed illustrations and precise language make even the most complicated concepts and techniques clear. Organized by body region, each chapter begins with a review of anatomy and biomechanics; proceeds through clinical evaluation, pathologies and related special tests; and concludes with a discussion of on-field or initial management of specific injuries.
Features of Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Covers procedures for over 185 special, neurological, ligamentous, and range of motion tests.
- Features unique palpation photographs with anatomical overlays to identify the underlying structure.
- Provides precisely illustrated, step-by-step instructions for the correct position of patient and examiner, the evaluative procedure, positive test results, and implications.
- Accesses the reliability of each test with grades that show the level of support from the available evidence.
- Includes tables of bony landmarks, and other useful aids for identifying postural disorders.
- Illustrates proper measuring techniques
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF :
I. Foundations of Examination
1. Examination Process
2. Examination and Management of Acute Pathologies
3. Assessment of Posture
4. Evaluation of Gait
II. Lower Extremity Examination
5. Foot and Toe Pathologies
6. Ankle and Leg Pathologies
7. Knee Pathologies
8. Patellofemoral Pathologies
9. Pelvis and Thigh Pathologies
III. Torso Examination
10. Lumbosacral Pathologies
11. Cervical and Thoracic Spine and Thorax Pathologies
IV. Upper Extremity Examination
12. Shoulder and Upper Arm Pathologies
13. Elbow and Forearm Pathologies
14. Wrist, Hand and Finger Pathologies
V. Examination of the Head
15. Eye Pathologies
16. Face and Related Structure Pathologies
17. Head and Acute Cervical Spine Pathologies
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF :
- Hardcover: 966 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 3 edition (September 1, 2009)
- Language: English
Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF :
FILE SIZE: 272 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Examination of Orthopedic and Athletic Injuries 3rd Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.