In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF:
Ace the NCLEX-RN–with the help of nursing review pioneer Marlene Hurst!
Use Marlene’s unique “no cram, pass with what you already know” system and slash your study time in half
Based on Marlene Hurst’s phenomenally popular nursing seminars that train over 30,000 students annually, this innovative review is loaded with the author’s time-tested strategies–all designed to help you pass the NCLEX certification and course exams the first time around!
NCLEX-RN Review breaks the mold of other review books by explaining how to apply critical thinking and test-taking skills, rather than how to re-learn course content. Marlene shows you how to effectively work with the “think-on-your-feet” philosophy of the NCLEX-RN, not against it.
Features of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- A complete NCLEX-RN toolkit–from the world’s most sought-after speaker on passing the NCLEX
- Over 1,000 skill-building NCLEX-style questions, complete with answers and rationales
- Full of concise, easy-to-remember strategies that cut study time in half!
- An eye-catching four-color format
- “Marlene Moments”–Marlene’s humorous anecdotes of common student mistakes that offer a light-hearted look at how new nurses learn to succeed
- “What the NCLEX Lady Thinks”–valuable tips that reveal the rationale behind certain types of NCLEX questions and how to adjust your strategy accordingly
- Chapter-ending NCLEX practice questions that solidify important information and show you how it will be tested on the NCLEX examination
- Downloadable material includes 300 additional NCLEX-style questions, plus downloadable MP3 audio tips from Marlene Hurst’s award-winning NCLEX reviews
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF:
Chapter 1 Let’s Get It Started in Here!
Chapter 2 The Process You Must Go Through
Chapter 3 How Is This Test Different?
Chapter 4 NCLEX-RN®—Fact or Fiction?
Chapter 5 Let’s Make Sense of the Test Plan!
Chapter 6 Basic Test-Taking Strategies
Chapter 7 How to Tackle a Priority Question?
Chapter 8 Management and Delegation
Chapter 9 Why Do I Really Have to Understand “the Nursing Process”?
Chapter 10 Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Therapeutic Communication
Chapter 11 Pharmacology in a Nutshell
Chapter 12 Potential Test Question Topics According to the RN Test Plan
Chapter 13 Cool Charts You Just Have to Know
Chapter 14 A Day in the Life
Chapter 15 I’ve Already Failed Once . . . What Do I Do Now?
Chapter 16 Tips for International Students
Chapter 17 Sample Test Questions
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF:
- Series: Hurst Reviews
- Paperback: 620 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (January 17, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071484310
- ISBN-13: 978-0071484312
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDFusing direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 8 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.