In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of NCLEX 150 Questions Answers and Clinical Reasoning PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of NCLEX 150 Questions Answers and Clinical Reasoning PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of NCLEX 150 Questions Answers and Clinical Reasoning PDF:
1. A young adult who was in a motorcycle accident is brought to the
emergency room with a closed head injury with suspected subdural
hematoma. Although the client complains of a severe headache, he is alert
and answers questions appropriately. The nurse would question which of
the following orders?
1. “Promethazine (Phenergan) 25 mg IM 3 h.”
2. “Morphine sulfate 10 mg IM q3-4h.”
3. “Docusate sodium (Colace) 50 mg PO bid.”
4. “Ranitidine (Zantac) 50 mg IVPB q12h.”
Strategy: All answers are implementations. Determine the outcome of each
answer choice. Is it desired?
(1) H1 receptor blocker, used as an antiemetic
(2) correct–narcotic analgesic, causes CNS and respiratory depression,
contraindicated in head
injury because it masks signs of increased intracranial pressure
(3) stool softener, used for an immobilized patient
(4) H2 histamine antagonist, reduces acid production in stomach, prevents stress
2. The nurse has just returned to the desk and has four phone messages to
return. Which of the following messages should the nurse return FIRST?
1. A woman in her first trimester of pregnancy complaining of heartburn.
2. A man complaining of heartburn that radiates to his jaw.
3. A woman complaining of hot flashes and difficulty sleeping.
4. A boy complaining of knee pain after playing basketball.
Strategy: Determine the least stable client.
(1) caused by reflux of gastric contents into esophagus, treatment is small frequent
consume fluids with food, don’t wear tight clothing
(2) correct–indicates chest pain, needs to seek medical attention immediately
(3) caused by menopause, treat with hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
(4) should treat with rest and ice
3. A patient is admitted to the surgical unit with a diagnosis of rule out
intestinal obstruction. The nurse is preparing to insert a Salem sump NG
tube as ordered. In which of the following positions would it be BEST for the
nurse to place this patient during the procedure?
1. Head of bed elevated 30°–45°.
2. Head of bed elevated 60°–90°.
3. Side-lying with head elevated 15°.
4. Lying flat with head turned to the left side.
Features of NCLEX 150 Questions Answers and Clinical Reasoning PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features have been stated by the publisher/author of this book.
You might also be interested in: 🙂
NCLEX 150 Questions Answers and Clinical Reasoning PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of NCLEX 150 Questions Answers and Clinical Reasoning PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of NCLEX 150 Questions Answers and Clinical Reasoning PDF:
FILE SIZE: 500 KB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download NCLEX 150 Questions Answers and Clinical Reasoning PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.