In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Table of Contents
Here’s the complete overview of Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF:
2014 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Medicine category!
This classic textbook sets out clearly and concisely how to evaluate symptoms and elicit relevant physical signs. It describes the practical skills which every clinician must acquire and develop in order to evolve diagnostic procedures and management strategies and plans. ‘Highly Commended’ in the 2006 and 2010 BMA Medical Book Competitions, this Thirteenth Edition contains over 500 clinical photographs and diagrams to illustrate the text, with new topics added to make the book even more comprehensive.
Features of Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The book starts with a general overview section on history taking and the general examination that provides the framework on which to hang the detail.
- The systematic examination section documents clearly the relevant history, examination and special investigations as well as giving advice on their significance.
- The third section covers examination in specific situations and emphasises an integrated and structured approach to these patients.
- A final section spells out how to demonstrate the techniques learned in the book in an OSCE.
- Macleod’s is closely linked to its sister publication, Davidson’s Principles & Practice of Medicine, which complements the information in this text.
- Available with full online access on Student Consult and ancillary videos demonstrating key clinical examination routines following the format laid out in the book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF:
Section 1: History taking and general examination
- Approach to the patient
- History taking
- The general examination
Section 2: System examination
- The skin, hair and nails
- The endocrine system
- The cardiovascular system
- The respiratory system
- The gastrointestinal system
- The renal system
- The reproductive system
- The nervous system
- The visual system
- The ear, nose & throat
- The musculoskeletal system
Section 3: Specific situations
- Babies and children
- The frail elderly
- The adult with fever
- Assessment for anaesthesia and sedation
- The critically ill
- Confirming death
Section 4: Assessing clinical examination technique
- OSCEs and other examination formats
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 472 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 13 edition (July 5, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702047287
- ISBN-13: 978-0702047282
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 113 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.