In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Pathology of the Skin PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Pathology of the Skin PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Pathology of the Skin PDF:
McKee’s Pathology of the Skin is the most complete, in-depth resource on dermatopathology, covering etiology, pathogenesis, disease mechanisms, and recent genetic, molecular, and basic science data. Drs. J. Eduardo Calonje, Thomas Brenn, Alexander Lazar, and Phillip McKee present new illustrations, updated chapters, and coverage of new entities such as lymphomas, cutaneous tissue tumors, diseases of the nail, and more in this extensively revised fourth edition. This new edition is an absolute must for practicing dermatopathologists and general pathologists who sign out skin biopsies. It has over 5,000 images and new chapters on the pathology of HIV/AIDS, conjunctival tumors, sentinel lymph node biopsies, laboratory techniques in dermatopathology and a section on the pathology of salivary gland tumors. Also, the chapters on disorders of keratinization and diseases of the nails have been completely updated. With access to the full text, image and video bank online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have convenient access to the guidance you need to formulate the most accurate reports.
Features of Pathology of the Skin PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Recognize all the histological variations of any skin condition through coverage that integrates dermatopathology, clinical correlations, and clinical photographs.
- Easily reference key points thanks to bulleted lists of clinical features and differential diagnosis tables.
- Diagnose accurately using over 5,000 histopathologic and clinical illustrations that demonstrate the range of histologic manifestations.
- Stay current with updated and expanded coverage of diseases of the nail, cutaneous connective tissue tumors, tumors of the lymphoreticular system, and conjunctiva specimens.
- Minimize errors and formulate accurate reports by applying up-to-date molecular research tools, classification guidelines, immunohistochemical practices, and more.
- Effectively correlate your findings with clinical features through all-new, high-quality illustrations—none repeated from the previous editions—for each diagnostic entity.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank and a link to PathConsult.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Pathology of the Skin PDF:
1 The structure and function of skin
2 Specialized techniques in dermatopathology
3 Disorders of keratinization
4 Inherited and autoimmune subepidermal blistering diseases
5 Acantholytic disorders
6 Spongiotic, psoriasiform and pustular dermatoses
7 Lichenoid and interface dermatoses
8 Superficial and deep perivascular inflammatory dermatoses
9 Granulomatous, necrobiotic and perforating dermatoses
10 Inflammatory diseases of the subcutaneous fat
11 Diseases of the oral mucosa
12 Diseases of the anogenital skin
13 Degenerative and metabolic diseases
14 Cutaneous adverse reactions to drugs
15 Neutrophilic and eosinophilic dermatoses
16 Vascular diseases
17 Idiopathic connective tissue disorders
18 Infectious diseases of the skin
19 Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)-associated cutaneous diseases
20 Disorders of pigmentation
21 Diseases of collagen and elastic tissue
22 Diseases of the hair
23 Diseases of the nails
24 Tumors of the surface epithelium
25 Melanocytic nevi
27 Tumors of the conjunctiva
28 Sentinel node biopsies
29 Cutaneous lymphoproliferative diseases and related disorders
30 Cutaneous metastases and Paget’s disease of the skin
31 Tumors of the hair follicle
32 Tumors and related lesions of the sebaceous glands
33 Tumors of the sweat glands
34 Cutaneous cysts
35 Connective tissue tumors
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Pathology of the Skin PDF:
- File Size: 284876 KB
- Print Length: 1906 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Mosby Ltd.; 4 edition (September 9, 2011)
- Publication Date: September 9, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
Pathology of the Skin PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Pathology of the Skin PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Pathology of the Skin PDF:
FILE SIZE: 172 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Pathology of the Skin PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.