In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDFwith you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF:
Written in a rapid-fire question-and-answer format, Surgical Recall is a best-selling, high-yield reference for clerkship students. Covering both general surgery and surgical subspecialties, this portable resource provides accurate, on-the-spot answers to the questions you’re most likely to encounter during your rotations and on the shelf exam . The eighth edition—now in full color—distills the content even further to give you exactly what you need: survival tactics and tips for success, key information for those new to the surgical suite, and expanded opportunities for self-assessment in a variety of formats.
Features of Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Strategic two-column format provides chapter content in the form of questions on the left and answers on the right to facilitate quick, effective review.
- Brand-new Rapid-Fire Reviews at the end of most chapters let you test your knowledge of chapter content, and also help you get familiar with finding the words that are key to unraveling clinical vignettes throughout the book.
- Detailed color illustrations enhance understanding.
- Surgical Overview and Background sections are packed with practical advice and tricks of the trade.
- Hundreds of mnemonics, acronyms, tips, prompts, and hints help you master and retain essential knowledge.
- Concise procedure descriptions and relevant anatomy prepare you to serve as an active participant in the operating suite.
- All-new pre- and post-book tests show you what areas to study and then how well you have mastered them.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF:
1. Introduction 1
Surgical Notes 9
Common Abbreviations You Should Know 15
Glossary of Surgical Terms You Should Know 18
Surgery Signs, Triads, etc., You Should Know 25
2. Surgical Syndromes 32
3. Surgical Most Commons 35
4. Surgical Percentages 38
5. Surgical History 40
6. Surgical Instruments 42
7. Sutures and Stitches 52
8. Surgical Knot Tying 60
9. Procedures for the Surgical Ward and Clinic 65
10. Incisions 72
11. Surgical Positions 77
12. Surgical Speak 78
13. Preoperative 101 79
14. Surgical Operations You Should Know 81
15. Wounds 90
16. Drains and Tubes 91
17. Surgical Anatomy Pearls 102
18. Fluids and Electrolytes 106
19. Blood and Blood Products 122
20. Surgical Hemostasis 127
21. Common Surgical Medications 129
22. Complications 136
23. Common Causes of Ward Emergencies 153
24. Surgical Respiratory Care 155
25. Surgical Nutrition 157
26. Shock 162
27. Surgical Infection 167
28. Fever 177
29. Surgical Prophylaxis 180
30. Surgical Radiology 181
31. Anesthesia 188
32. Surgical Ulcers 193
33. Surgical Oncology 194
34. GI Hormones and Physiology 196
35. Acute Abdomen and Referred Pain 200
36. Hernias 206
37. Laparoscopy 219
38. Trauma 222
39. Burns 242
40. Upper GI Bleeding 249
41. The Stomach 266
42. Bariatric Surgery 273
43. Ostomies 275
44. Small Intestine 277
45. The Appendix 285
46. Carcinoid Tumors 292
47. Fistulas 296
48. Colon and Rectum 299
49. The Anus 316
50. Lower GI Bleeding 324
51. Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Crohn’s
Disease and Ulcerative Colitis 328
52. Liver 335
53. Portal Hypertension 346
54. Biliary Tract 353
55. Pancreas 370
56. The Breast 386
57. Endocrine 405
58. Thyroid Gland 424
59. Parathyroid 438
60. Spleen and Splenectomy 444
61. Surgically Correctable HTN 449
62. Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Lymphomas 450
63. Skin Lesions 455
64. Melanoma 458
65. Surgical Intensive Care 464
66. Vascular Surgery 477
67. Pediatric Surgery 504
68. Plastic Surgery 559
69. Hand Surgery 564
70. Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery 571
71. Thoracic Surgery 605
72. Cardiovascular Surgery 632
73. Transplant Surgery 655
74. Orthopaedic Surgery 674
75. Neurosurgery 703
76. Urology 725
77. Ophthalmology 748
Figure Credits 752
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF:
- Series: Recall
- Paperback: 640 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eighth, North American edition (December 20, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781496370815
- ISBN-13: 978-1496370815
- ASIN: 1496370813
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 80 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.