In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDF:
Written “by residents, for residents” and reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Lauren Kahl, MD and Helen K. Hughes, MD, MPH, The Harriet Lane Handbook, 21st Edition, remains your #1 source of pediatric point-of-care clinical information. Updated and expanded content, as well as increased online coverage, keeps you fully current with new guidelines, practice parameters, and more. Easy to use, concise, and complete, this is the essential manual for all health care professionals who treat children.
Features of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Trusted by generations of residents and practitioners, offering fast, accurate information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment.
- The trusted and comprehensive Pediatric Drug Formulary updated by Carlton K. K. Lee, PharmD, MPH, provides the latest in pharmacologic treatment of pediatric patients.
- Modified outline format ensures you’ll find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Updated and expanded content includes relevant laboratory workup for genetic conditions; sexually transmitted infections and pelvic inflammatory disease; nail disorders and disorders of pigmentation; treatment of acne; and fever of unknown origin, lymphadenopathy, and viral infections.
- Expanded coverage of pediatric procedures, including more ultrasound and ultrasound-guided procedures online.
- Restructured “Fluids and Electrolytes” chapter helps you perform rapid calculations at the bedside.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDF:
Part I: Pediatric Acute Care
Chapter 1. Emergency Management
Chapter 2. Poisonings
Chapter 3. Procedures
Chapter 4. Trauma, Burns, and Common Critical Care Emergencies
Part II: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Information
Chapter 5. Adolescent Medicine
Chapter 6. Analgesia and Procedural Sedation
Chapter 7. Cardiology
Chapter 8. Dermatology
Chapter 9. Development, Behavior, and Mental Health
Chapter 10. Endocrinology
Chapter 11. Fluids and Electrolytes
Chapter 12. Gastroenterology
Chapter 13. Genetics: Metabolism and Dysmorphology
Chapter 14. Hematology
Chapter 15. Immunology and Allergy
Chapter 16. Immunoprophylaxis
Chapter 17. Microbiology and Infectious Disease
Chapter 18. Neonatology
Chapter 19. Nephrology
Chapter 20. Neurology
Chapter 21. Nutrition and Growth
Chapter 22. Oncology
Chapter 23. Palliative Care
Chapter 24. Pulmonology
Chapter 25. Radiology
Chapter 26. Rheumatology
Part III: Reference
Chapter 27. Blood Chemistries and Body Fluids
Chapter 28. Biostatistics and Evidence-Based Medicine
Part IV: Formulary
Chapter 29. Drug Dosages
Chapter 30. Drugs in Renal Failure
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDF:
- Series: Mobile Medicine
- Paperback: 1272 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 21 edition (May 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032339955X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323399555
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDFFree Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDF:
FILE SIZE: 22.2 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.