In this article, we are sharing with our audience the high-definition PDF download of Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion 10th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy an easy downloading experience. 🙂
At USMLE Books Download (blog), we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion 10th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion 10th Edition PDF:
Applying dental anatomy to the practice of dentistry, Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology, and Occlusion, 10th Edition provides illustrated coverage of dentitions, pulp formation, the sequence of eruptions, and clinical considerations. The market leader, this text is used as a reference in creating examination questions for the dental anatomy and occlusion section of the NBDE Part I. This edition expands its focus on clinical applications and includes dozens of online 360-degree and 3-D tooth animations. Written by expert educator and lecturer Dr. Stanley Nelson, Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy provides a solid foundation in this core subject for the practice of dentistry.
Features of Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion 10th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Over 900 full-color images include detailed, well-labeled anatomical illustrations as well as clinical photographs
- Practical appendices include Review of Tooth Morphology with a concise review of tooth development from in utero to adolescence to adulthood, and Tooth Traits of the Permanent Dentition with tables for each tooth providing detailed information such as tooth notation, dimensions, position of proximal contacts, heights, and curvatures.
- 360-degree virtual reality animations on the Evolve companion website demonstrate 26 tooth views from multiple directions, while 27 3-D animations demonstrate dental structure and mandibular movement, helping you refine your skills in tooth identification and examination.
- 64 detachable flash cards show tooth traits and many illustrations from the book, making it easy to prepare for tests as well as for the NBDE and NBDHE.
- 32 labeling exercises on Evolvechallenge you to identify tooth structures and facial anatomy with drag-and-drop labels.
- NEW Clinical Applications of Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion chapter includes practical applications and case studies, including instructions on root planing and scaling, extraction techniques and forces, relationship of fillings to pulp form and enamel form, and occlusal adjustment of premature occlusal contacts and arch form in relationship to bite splint designs, all preparing you for the NBDE’s new focus on clinical applications.
- NEW photos, illustrations, and research keep you up to date with the latest dental information.
- Three NEW animations on the Evolve companion website demonstrate occlusal adjustments.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion 10th Edition PDF:
1. Introduction to Dental Anatomy
2. Development and Eruption of the Teeth
3. The Primary (Deciduous) Teeth
4. Forensics, Comparative Anatomy, Geometries, and Form and Function
5. Orofacial Complex: Form and Function
6. The Permanent Maxillary Incisors
7. The Permanent Mandibular Incisors
8. The Permanent Canines, Maxillary and Mandibular
9. The Permanent Maxillary Premolars
10. The Permanent Mandibular Premolars
11. The Permanent Maxillary Molars
12. The Permanent Mandibular Molars
13. Pulp Chambers and Canals
14. Dento-Osseous Structures, Blood Vessels and Nerves
15. The Temporomandibular Joints, Teeth, and Muscles and Their Functions
17. Clinical Applications of Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion NEW!
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Brochert’s Crush Step 2: The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 Review 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion 10th Edition PDF:
- ASIN : 0323263232
- Publisher : Saunders; 10th edition (January 2, 2015)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 392 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780323263238
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323263238
- Item Weight : 3.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.75 x 1 x 11.25 inches
Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion 10th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion 10th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 94 MB
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our Disclaimer Policy.