In this article, we are sharing with our audience the high-definition PDF download of Yoga Anatomy PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy an easy downloading experience. 🙂
At USMLE Books Download (blog), we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Yoga Anatomy PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Yoga Anatomy PDF:
With more than a million copies sold, Yoga Anatomy has become an invaluable resource for yoga practitioners, enthusiasts, and instructors around the world. Expanded and updated, the third edition of Yoga Anatomy will provide you with an even deeper understanding of yoga and of the structures and principles underlying each movement.
Features of Yoga Anatomy PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
Building on the success of its predecessors, this revamped edition features new content to further augment your yoga practice:
- A new chapter offering history and context for the idea that anatomy is a story
- Updated chapters on the skeletal and muscular systems
- A new chapter on the nervous system that outlines its key functions and roles in the body
- Significantly expanded breathing and spine chapters to address disc anatomy and damage as well as back pain
- Newly added Cueing Callouts to provide tips and advice on teaching or performing a pose
- New stick figure icons to simply depict the alignment of each pose for quick reference
- A Breathing Inquiry section with each asana to illuminate the connection between breathing and a movement practice
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Yoga Anatomy PDF:
CHAPTER 1 YOGA AND BREATHING
CHAPTER 2 YOGA AND THE SPINE
CHAPTER 3 UNDERSTANDING THE ASANAS
CHAPTER 4 STANDING POSES
CHAPTER 5 SITTING POSES
CHAPTER 6 KNEELING POSES
CHAPTER 7 SUPINE POSES
CHAPTER 8 PRONE POSES
CHAPTER 9 ARM SUPPORT POSES
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Yoga Anatomy PDF:
- Publisher : Human Kinetics; Third edition (October 19, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 344 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1492596477
- ISBN-13 : 978-1492596479
- Item Weight : 1.8 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 0.9 x 10 inches
Yoga Anatomy PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Yoga Anatomy PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Yoga Anatomy PDF:
FILE SIZE: 25 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Yoga Anatomy PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our Disclaimer Policy.