In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the USMLE Books Download, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Checkout the complete overview of the book Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition PDF:
Published in collaboration with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, this highly respected resource provides the foundational knowledge medical students need to complete an Ob/Gyn rotation, pass national standardized exams, and competently care for women in clinical practice.
Fully compliant with the College’s guidelines, treatment recommendations, and committee opinions, the text also aligns with the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics’ educational objectives, upon which most clerkship evaluations and final exams are based.
Features of Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Six comprehensive units cover all essential information on General Obstetrics and Gynecology; Obstetrics, Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy; Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility ; and Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma .
- In-depth updates throughout capture the current state of the field, including new minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic procedures, an expanded discussion of patient safety, many new ultrasound images, and much more.
- Concise, eminently readable chapters – with abundant headings and subheadings, lists, boxes, and tables – make key clinical concepts easy to understand and remember.
- Chapter-opening and -closing case studies demonstrate clinical applications of the material.
- A rich full-color art program of illustrations, photos, and imaging examples depicts the anatomy and clinical presentation of both normal and pathologic conditions.
- Clinical “pearls” highlight specific issues encountered in gynecologic and obstetric practice.
- Helpful appendices include the latest versions of the Well-Woman Care: Assessments and Recommendations by Age Group , the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form, and the Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale .
Table of Contents
Below is the full table of contents offered inside Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition PDF:
SECTION I GENERAL OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
1 Women’s Health Examination and Women’s Health Care Management
2 The Obstetrician–Gynecologist’s Role in Screening and Preventive Care
3 Ethics, Liability, and Patient Safety in Obstetrics and Gynecology
4 Embryology and Anatomy
SECTION II OBSTETRICS
5 Maternal–Fetal Physiology
6 Preconception and Antepartum Care
7 Genetics and Genetic Disorders in Obstetrics and Gynecology
8 Intrapartum Care
9 Abnormal Labor and Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance
10 Immediate Care of the Newborn
11 Postpartum Care
12 Postpartum Hemorrhage
13 Multifetal Gestation
14 Fetal Growth Abnormalities: Intrauterine Growth Restriction and Macrosomia
15 Preterm Labor
16 Third-Trimester Bleeding
17 Premature Rupture of Membranes
18 Post-term Pregnancy
19 Ectopic Pregnancy and Abortion
SECTION III MEDICAL AND SURGICAL DISORDERS IN PREGNANCY
20 Endocrine Disorders
21 Gastrointestinal, Renal, and Surgical Complications
22 Cardiovascular and Respiratory Disorders
23 Hematologic and Immunologic Complications
24 Infectious Diseases
25 Neurologic and Psychiatric Disorders
SECTION IV GYNECOLOGY
29 Sexually Transmitted Infections
30 Pelvic Support Defects, Urinary Incontinence, and Urinary Tract Infection
32 Dysmenorrhea and Chronic Pelvic Pain
33 Disorders of the Breast
34 Gynecologic Procedures
35 Human Sexuality
36 Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
SECTION V REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY AND INFERTILITY
37 Reproductive Cycles
39 Amenorrhea and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
40 Hirsutism and Virilization
43 Premenstrual Syndrome and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
SECTION VI GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY AND UTERINE LEIOMYOMA
44 Cell Biology and Principles of Cancer Therapy
45 Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
46 Vulvar and Vaginal Disease and Neoplasia
47 Cervical Neoplasia and Carcinoma
48 Uterine Leiomyoma and Neoplasia
49 Cancer of the Uterine Corpus
50 Ovarian and Adnexal Disease
A The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Well-Woman Recommendations by Age Group
B The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form
C Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS)
Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition PDF using the direct links. We have provided a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 23.6 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.