In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the USMLE Books Download, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Table of Contents
Checkout the complete overview of the book Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF:
This updated 2nd Edition of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen & Obstetrics and Gynecology helps students prepare for—and excel on—the ARDMS and ARRT certification exams. Focusing on only the information needed for exam success, this proven resource includes a concise, narrative approach, content based on the current exam, and an online exam simulator with registry-style questions.
Features of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! MORE EXTENSIVE REVIEW: 40 review questions for each chapter—almost 1,300 total—help students identify strengths and overcome weaknesses so they are fully prepared on exam day.
- NEW! Full alignment with ARDMS and ARRT revised content outlines: To achieve alignment, additional pathology coverage appears in each chapter and new topics have been added (breast, organ transplant, facial glands, male pelvis, pediatric hips, fetal presentation, and maternal complications).
- FREE ONLINE EXAM SIMULATOR: Sophisticated mock exams customizable for both the ARDMS and ARRT exams familiarize students with registry testing format and style.
- NEW PEDAGOGY! Sound Off boxes and Hot Spo t questions prepare students for questions and question formats likely to be on the exams.
- ENHANCED! HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES: More than 230 sonographic images and diagrams—many new to this edition—increase student understanding of anatomy and the physiologic principles crucial to good sonographic practice.
- REVISED! Stronger abdomen coverage and more images and illustrations enhance the OB/GYN section.
- VALUABLE CLINICAL COVERAGE: Clinical history and clinical findings paired with sonographic findings allow students to see the progression from presentation to using imaging as a diagnostic tool.
- Professional Resource: Certified Sonographers can use this text as an exam resource for ARDMS recertification assessment in both Abdomen and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Table of Contents
Below is the full table of contents offered inside Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF:
SECTION I: ABDOMINAL SONOGRAPHY REVIEW
Abdominal Sonography Overview
The Bile Ducts
The Urinary Tract
The Adrenal Glands
The Gastrointestinal Tract and Abdominal Wall
Noncardiac Chest and Retroperitoneum
The Face and Neck
The Male Pelvis
Musculoskeletal Imaging, Breast, and Superficial Structures
SECTION II: GYNECOLOGIC SONOGRAPHY REVIEW
Gynecologic Sonography Overview
Anatomy of the Female Pelvis
The Uterus and Vagina
The Ovaries and Fallopian Tubes
The Menstrual Cycle
Postmenopausal Sonography and Sonohysterography
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and Infertility
SECTION III OBSTETRIC SONOGRAPHY REVIEW
Obstetric Sonography Overview
The First Trimester
The Fetal Head and Brain
The Fetal Face and Neck
The Fetal Spine and Musculoskeletal System
The Fetal Heart and Chest
The Fetal Gastrointestinal System
The Fetal Genitourinary System
Fetal Environment and Maternal Complications
Answers to Review Questions
Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF using the direct links. We have provided a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 37.4 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.