In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the USMLE Books Download, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Table of Contents
Checkout the complete overview of the book Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF:
Compact, hand-carried ultrasound devices are revolutionizing how healthcare providers practice medicine in nearly every specialty. The 2nd Edition of this BMA-award-winning text features all-new chapters, a greatly expanded video library, and new review questions to keep you fully up to date with the latest technology and its applications.
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
Features of Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Provides comprehensive guidance for any specialty on the latest point-of-care ultrasound applications for physicians and other health care providers.
- Helps you interpret findings with a peer-reviewed, online video library with more than 1,000 ultrasound videos of normal and pathologic findings. These videos are complemented by anatomical illustrations and text descriptions to maximize learning.
- Offers new online resources, including over 120 clinical cases and 350 review questions in every chapter.
- Features fully updated content throughout, plus all-new chapters on hemodynamics, transesophageal echocardiography, transcranial Doppler ultrasound, pediatrics, neonatology, and 2nd/3rd trimester pregnancy.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of expert contributors who are internationally recognized faculty from more than 60 institutions.
- Recipient of British Medical Association’s President’s Choice Award and Highly Commended in Internal Medicine at the BMA Medical Book Awards 2015 (first edition).
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase gives you access to all the text, figures, videos, cases, review questions, and references while on the go.
Table of Contents
Below is the full table of contents offered inside Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF:
Section 1 Fundamental Principles of Ultrasound
Section 2 Lungs and Pleura
Section 3 Heart
Section 4 Abdomen and Pelvis
Section 5 Vascular System
Section 6 Head and Neck
Section 7 Nervous System
Section 8 Soft Tissues and Joints
Section 9 Pediatrics
Section 10 Ultrasound Program Management
Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF using the direct links. We have provided a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 2.7 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Point of Care Ultrasound 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.