In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF:
The ninth edition of this best-selling textbook of clinical medicine builds even further on its formidable, prize-winning formula of excellence, comprehensiveness and accessibility.
‘This book is stunning in its breadth and ease-of-use. It still remains the “gold standard”, thorough guide to clinical medicine its forefathers were.’ BMA Medical Book Awards judges.
New to this edition:
- 2 new chapters: Global Health and Women’s Health.
- 25 new authors.
- New online editor, Adam Feather, with a team of young doctors to augment the e-book which accompanies the print book with clinical tips, key learning points, drug tips, learning challenges, case studies and MCQs.
Features of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- New system overview diagrams for clinical chapters
- New coloured headings to help identify content relating to disease, management, investigations etc.
- New icons to aid text navigation.
- 11 new members and a new co-editor, Senaka Rajapakse, of the International Advisory Board.
- Edited by Kumar and Clark, clinicians and educators of world-renowned expertise.
- Authors comprise consultants at the top of their fields, paired with younger doctors closer to the exam experience, to ensure authority and relevance.
- Enhanced e-book accompanies the print book, for ease of transportation and use on the move.
- International Advisory Board, led by Professor Janaka de Silva and Professor Senaka Rajapakse, providing guidance for global coverage from across the world.
- Contributions to the e-book by members of the International Advisory Board to amplify areas of clinical importance in their parts of the world
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF:
Section 1 Good medical practice
1. Ethics, law and communication
2. Clinical pharmacology
3. Palliative medicine and symptom control
4. Global health
5. Environmental medicine
Section 2 Clinical sciences
7. Molecular cell biology and human genetics
8. The immune system and disease
9. Water, electrolytes and acid–base balance
Section 3 Clinical practice
11. Infectious disease
12. Sexually transmitted infections and HIV
13. Gastrointestinal disease
14. Liver disease
15. Biliary tract and pancreatic disease
16. Haematological disease
17. Malignant disease
18. Rheumatic disease
19. Bone disease
20. Kidney and urinary tract disease
21. Neurological disease
22. Psychological medicine
23. Cardiovascular disease
24. Respiratory disease
25. Critical care medicine
26. Endocrine disease
27. Diabetes mellitus
28. Lipid and metabolic disorders
29. Women’s health
30. Ear, nose and throat and eye disease
31. Skin disease
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the full technical specifications of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 1456 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 9 edition (28 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780702066016
- ISBN-13: 978-0702066016
- ASIN: 070206601X
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 5.1 x 26.7 cm
Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 101 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.