In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF:
Newly updated, this full-color text offers a rich array of features to help you develop your musculoskeletal assessment skills. Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 6th Edition provides rationales for various aspects of assessment and covers every joint of the body, as well as specific topics including principles of assessment, gait, posture, the head and face, the amputee, primary care, and emergency sports assessment. Artwork and photos with detailed descriptions of assessments clearly demonstrate assessment methods, tests, and causes of pathology. The text also comes with an array of online learning tools, including video clips demonstrating assessment tests, assessment forms, and more.
Features of Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Thorough, evidence-based review of orthopedic physical assessment covers everything from basic science through clinical applications and special tests.
- 2,400 illustrations include full-color clinical photographs and drawings as well as radiographs, depicting key concepts along with assessment techniques and special tests.
- The use of icons to show the clinical utility of special tests supplemented by evidence – based reliability & validity tables for tests & techniques on the Evolve site
- The latest research and most current practices keep you up to date on accepted practices.
- Evidence-based reliability and validity tables for tests and techniques on the EVOLVE site provide information on the diagnostic strength of each test and help you in selecting proven assessment tests.
- A Summary (Précis) of Assessment at the end of each chapter serves as a quick review of assessment steps for the structure or joint being assessed.
- Quick-reference data includes hundreds of at-a-glance summary boxes, red-flag and yellow-flag boxes, differential diagnosis tables, muscle and nerve tables, and classification, normal values, and grading tables.
- Case studies use real-world scenarios to help you develop assessment and diagnostic skills.
- Combined with other books in the Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation series — Pathology and Intervention, Scientific Foundations and Principles of Practice, and Athletic and Sport Issues — this book provides the clinician with the knowledge and background necessary to assess and treat musculoskeletal conditions.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF:
1 Principles and Concepts
2 Head and Face
3 Cervical Spine
4 Temporomandibular Joint
7 Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
8 Thoracic (Dorsal) Spine
9 Lumbar Spine
13 Lower Leg, Ankle, and Foot
14 Assessment of Gait
15 Assessment of Posture
16 Assessment of the Amputee
17 Primary Care Assessment
18 Emergency Sports Assessment
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the full technical specifications of Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF:
- File Size: 223345 KB
- Print Length: 1184 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (March 25, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 25, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KGZQTP4
Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 276 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to admin [@] usmlebooksdownload [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.